Apps are crashing, not opening, it seems like AppSync not working properly. Do you have these issues? Check the details…
If you’re also facing same issue while using AppSync Unified Cydia tweak on your jailbroken iPhone or iPad, you can report them in comment section and we’d try to solve the issue if possible.
Normally, AppSync not working in case when you install it from untrusted sources. The official AppSync repo source is given in the middle of the article which is working properly.
Suppose, you’d install AppSync from HackYouriPhone or BiteYourApple repo, it won’t work. Try to install AppSync Unified updated Cydia tweak from official repo address. That’s it.
Furthermore, if you’ve downloaded AppSync Unified app and installed with proper care, you can try following things to make AppSync working just properly.
- Try installing AppSync from official repo.
- Try to install only updated AppSync Download.
- Suppose, AppSync not working, remove it.
- Reboot your iPhone after uninstall.
- Restart your iPhone and reinstall AppSync Unified with the above provided link.
- After reinstall, reboot your iOS device once again.
If still AppSync not working, leave your comment and give me exact error code or phase…