xModGames available for download for both jailbreak and without jailbreak or no Cydia. Now, it’s depend on your situation where are you. I’m gonna show you both ways.
Now when, iOS 11.1.2 jailbreak already released for wide range of iOS devices such as iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad all models including iPad Air and iPad Mini, it’s time to download couple of XModeGames using Cydia.
The first step is installing required jailbreak apps. You’d have surely installed Cydia update for iOS 11.1.2, so, directly head to AppSync app that’s gonna allow you to install X Mode Games using XModeGames app. AppSync Unified can be consider as it’s more updated version for the current jailbreak.
Before starting to download XModeGames, I’d like to mention supported games which includes…
- Clash of Clans
- Candy Crush Saga
- 8 Ball Pool
- And, a lot more…
Requirements to install:
- Jailbroken iPhone, iPad
- Cydia installer is must to install
- AppSync Unified iOS 11.1.2
- Need XModeGames Repo Source
Now, you know that XModeGames iOS 11.1.2 would support Clash of Clans, Candy Crush and MineCraft like games which are extremely popular in jailbreak and no jailbreak world. Using Cydia, you need to add a repo source from where, we’d download the working XModeGames app.
- Unlock your iPhone, connect your device to WiFi or high speed internet and tap home button to access springboard. From Springboard or homepage, search Cydia and tap on it.
- The Cydia app installer would be open up, you’d see “Sources section” at bottom. Tap on it.
- There, you’d see Edit button, tap on it and then tap on Add button, that allows user to include any repository address.
- Now, type http://apt.xmodgame.com and add it. The installer would alert you about possible risk, tap on “Add Anyway”.
- It would download packages of Xmodgames and install this repo source to your iPhone.
- Tap on Search button and search XModeGames and install it.
If you’ve jailbroken device, this is the most easiest method available at the table. Now, if you haven’t jailbroken iPhone or iPad, there’s a short way to download and install XModegames.
You’d need to download XModeGames from external website in form of deb file package. So follow below steps to install your favorite game player.
Do you heard about iFunBox or iTools? SynciOS is also the best option to use for installing deb file package, so if you heard any of these names, install one of them. Suppose, you’ve installed iFunBox 2016.
- First of all, download xModeGames deb file.
- Now, download and install iFunBox.
- You must connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer where you’ve installed iFunBox.
- Once the device is connected properly, install above downloaded XModeGames deb file package.
- Deb file package would be remove once it’s installed.
- Disconnect your iPhone or iPad after installation and reboot your device
If you’ve any query or suggestions, comment us…